To stand out in today's crowded marketplace, effective marketers need to be innovative thinkers who understand brand, focused strategists who execute on message and with precision, and nimble communicators who are able to navigate various platforms. Through your studies, you will hone your skills and develop expertise in consumer behavior, marketing analysis, strategic marketing, marketing communications, international marketing, marketing technologies, and more. Prepare for careers in product development, digital marketing, sales management consumer insights, social media marketing, and other professional marketing roles.
This degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
- Complete your degree in 4 years
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
As a student in the BS – Marketing degree program, you'll acquire the ability to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills, and values of marketing in business situations
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes, and situations through a variety of professional methods required in the marketing industry
- Use decision-support tools to resolve contemporary business issues using ethical business practices
- Analyze research and use critical thinking to identify and recommend appropriate solutions for client/brand marketing challenges
- Develop branding and marketing strategies that are ethically sound and align with business objectives for local, national, and global brands
- Benefit from our convenient online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Take advantage of four convenient start dates that allow you to begin when you are ready
- Participate in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Prepare for a variety of management and leadership careers in marketing
While pursuing your online degree in Marketing, you'll take major courses like:
- Brand Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research
- International Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- And More
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Marketing careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.