Renowned in the hospitality world for preparing its students for professional careers in the industry, Johnson & Wales University can help you achieve the leadership skills you need to reach your career goals through its online master’s in hospitality management.
In addition to major courses that examine all aspects of the field — from financial management to strategic marketing to organizational behavior — students have the opportunity to choose elective courses that align with their career objectives and prepare them for various industry-respected certifications upon graduation.
- Complete your degree in less than 2 years
- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders and scholars
- Career-focused curriculum
- Demonstrate advanced communication and presentation skills.
- Differentiate cultural norms in global and domestic business interactions to effectively lead teams.
- Critically analyze and critique research, financial performance, and strategic plans.
- Formulate ethical strategies to mitigate operational challenges within the hospitality industry.
- Benefit from our convenient, online format
- Apply learned techniques in real-world scenarios and projects
- Learn from experienced instructors who help you connect theory with practice
During our online hospitality management master’s degree, you’ll take major courses like:
- Hospitality & Tourism Global Issues
- Organizational Behavior in the Hospitality Industry
- Competitive Strategies for Hospitality
- And More
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Science degree.
Click here for complete course information for the program.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Hospitality Management careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.