MASTER OF SCIENCE – Organizational Psychology
to complete your degree
student to faculty ratio
career outcomes rate
Organizations—small and large, local and global—are looking for specialists in the areas of human resources, compensation/benefits, and training, and the demand is expected to continue over the next decade. Stand out with your expertise in the growing field of organizational psychology in this psychology graduate program. Students will deepen their understanding of how to positively impact workplace environments with socio-cultural solutions through their study of team dynamics, talent development, organizational culture, and more. Graduates will achieve a higher level of thinking which can position them to strategically influence organizational change.
Online graduate psychology programs offer flexibility, and JWU’s organizational psychology master’s is no exception. Students considering graduate school psychology programs may seek either a professional or scholarly focus. A special feature of this MS — Organizational Psychology degree is that students can tailor their coursework to culminate either in a capstone project or in a thesis.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s John Hazen White College of Arts & Sciences.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Use psychological theories and evidence-based approaches to resolve issues involving individuals and groups in the workplace
- Employ professional communication skills to assess, explain and influence individual group and organizational behavior
- Institute ethical and socially responsible practices to positively influence organizational culture
- Evaluate and integrate relevant academic/professional literature to formulate action plans to improve group and team performance in alignment with organizational competency models
- Demonstrate a developed professional identity as a scholar-practitioner that reflects a deep understanding of key issues facing the field of organizational psychology
WHY EARN YOUR MS – ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY DEGREE FROM JWU?
As a student in this master’s program in organizational psychology at Johnson & Wales, you can:
- Earn your degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Benefit from challenging coursework, designed to build your management skills
- Engage in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
Students pursuing this degree program will deepen their knowledge of organizational psychology with courses such as:
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- Organizational Theory and Change
- Coaching and Consultation Skills
- Team Dynamics
- And More
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Science degree.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THIS DEGREE?
Want to explore careers in this field? Through Lightcast’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Organizational Psychology careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Lightcast. Lightcast has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.