Apply today for Fall 2018!
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
What can you do with a bachelor’s degree in management? Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills, and values of business administration
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes, and situations through a variety of professional methods within business administration
- Use decision-support tools to resolve contemporary business issues using ethical business practices
- Apply strategies to effectively manage teams
- Benefit from our convenient online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Take advantage of four convenient start dates that allow you to begin when you are ready
- Participate in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Prepare for a variety of business management and leadership careers in various environments
Graduates are prepared for professional business management positions in disciplines such as operations, human resources, finance and information technology. Graduates may also pursue entrepreneurial paths or careers in for-profit, nonprofit and government settings.
While pursuing your management bachelor’s degree, you’ll take major courses like:
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Technology
- Strategic Management
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree.
For a complete course description, click here.