- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of business administration.
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations through a variety of professional methods within business administration.
- Use decision-support tools to resolve contemporary business issues using ethical business practices.
- Apply strategies to effectively manage teams.
- Benefit from our convenient online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Take advantage of four convenient start dates that allow you to begin when you are ready
- Participate in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Prepare for a variety of business management and leadership careers in various environments
Graduates are prepared for professional business management positions in disciplines such as operations, human resources, finance and information technology. Graduates may also pursue entrepreneurial paths or careers in for-profit, nonprofit and government settings.
While pursuing your management bachelor’s degree, you’ll take major courses like:
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Technology
- Strategic Management
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Management careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.