Explore human behavior and understand its complex relationship with the surrounding world with this online psychology degree. In this program, students will be exposed to psychological theories and learn how they explain human behavior, professional and ethical practices, social and cultural diversity, and psychological research methods. This undergraduate degree incorporates career knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as opportunities for experiential learning, which will prepare students for lifelong learning and professional success.
Upon completing this program, students will be prepared to enter graduate school in a variety of psychology disciplines (counseling, clinical, industrial/organizational, etc.), or immediately enter the workforce in fields such as human resources, public affairs, and business. JWU Online offers two master's level psychology degrees, 100 percent online: MS – Organizational Psychology and MBA – Organizational Psychology.
Apply today! This program is launching in Fall 2018.
- Complete your degree in 4 years
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program graduates are expected to:
- Apply key concepts, theories, and research findings in the discipline of psychology to understand, explain, and evaluate human behavior.
- Use creative and critical thinking to evaluate, interpret, design, and conduct basic psychological research in accordance with ethical principles of the field.
- Integrate ethical practice, sociocultural factors, and diversity considerations when addressing the needs of individuals in complex multicultural environments.
- Demonstrate written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills required of psychology professionals.
- Articulate a plan to establish a professional identity, and to pursue professional development in the field of psychology.
- Benefit from our convenient online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Take advantage of four convenient start dates that allow you to begin when you are ready
- Participate in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Prepare for a variety of careers in psychology
Students in this program will take courses such as:
- Abnormal Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Intro to Neuropsychology & Psychopharmacology
- Cultural Psychology
- And more
Flexibility with electives provides students with an opportunity to double-major if they choose.
Click here for complete course information on the program.
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science degree.