It's a fact: Businesses today rely on data. Position yourself for a successful career in data analytics with this master's level program. You'll gain expertise in data mining, analytics, management and visualization, forecasting, modeling, and optimization and simulation through this master of science in data analytics online degree. Relevant coursework taught by faculty who know the field will prepare you to tackle both the technical and business challenges posed by big data—and increase your value to organizations in need of professionals who can help propel business forward with powerful decision making, based on data.
Apply today! This degree program is launching in Fall 2018.
- Complete your degree in as few as two years
- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to demonstrate the ability to:
- Integrate the knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and computer science to collect, analyze and interpret data
- Use big data to understand market trends, drive business decisions to remain competitive and optimize performance
- Evaluate machine learning methods and strategies for advanced data mining
- Apply research concepts to support advanced topics in data analytics
- Earn your MS – Data Analytics degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Benefit from challenging coursework, designed to build your management skills
- Engage in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
Students in this program will take courses such as:
- Data Management
- Statistical Analysis
- Big Data Analytics
- Predictive Modeling
- And More
For more information, read the MS - Data Analytics program overview.
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Science degree.