It's a fact: Businesses today rely on data. Position yourself for a successful career in data analytics with this master's level program. You'll gain expertise in data mining, analytics, management and visualization, forecasting, modeling, and optimization and simulation through this master of science in data analytics online degree. Relevant coursework taught by faculty who know the field will prepare you to tackle both the technical and business challenges posed by big data—and increase your value to organizations in need of professionals who can help propel business forward with powerful decision making, based on data.
- Complete your degree in less than 2 years
- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to demonstrate the ability to:
- Integrate the knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and computer science to collect, analyze and interpret data
- Use big data to understand market trends, drive business decisions to remain competitive and optimize performance
- Evaluate machine learning methods and strategies for advanced data mining
- Apply research concepts to support advanced topics in data analytics
- Earn your MS – Data Analytics degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Benefit from challenging coursework, designed to build your management skills
- Engage in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
Students in this program will take courses such as:
- Data Management
- Statistical Analysis
- Big Data Analytics
- Predictive Modeling
- And More
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Science degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Data Analytics careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.