Accelerate your career in operations and project management with an online graduate degree from Johnson & Wales University.
Students in this operations management program will study contemporary topics and skill development in lean techniques, total quality management, Six Sigma, operations management, and project, program, and portfolio management through a lens of team dynamics.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Business.
- 2 Years to complete your degree
- 8-week course length
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of this program, graduates are expected to:
- Create a comprehensive project plan to ensure desired project deliverables.
- Design and evaluate organizational and project management environments using quantitative and qualitative tools/techniques.
- Manage cross-functional environments to ensure the achievement of organizational and project goals.
- Analyze business supply chains and make strategic recommendations for maximizing benefits to all stakeholders.
- Earn your degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Benefit from challenging coursework, designed to build your management skills
- Engage in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
Students in this program will take courses like:
- Designing & Managing Supply Chains
- Global Strategic Sourcing
- Effective Leadership
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Science degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Operation and Project Management careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.