Ready to start your journey with Johnson & Wales University’s College of Professional Studies? You’ve come to the right place. We’re excited to help you start working toward your degree. During the application process, you’ll have the full attention of university admissions staff. They can answer any questions you have about admission requirements and more.
If you’re an international student considering admission to Johnson & Wales University’s College of Professional Studies, visit our International Admissions page.
Admissions policy information is available in the Admissions section of the Official Online Catalog.
What kind of online student are you?
Click on the appropriate link to start your application. We’ll provide a step-by-step breakdown of how to apply.
If you are interested in attending on-campus in Providence or Charlotte, please visit the University’s application page.
Choose from multiple start dates. Meeting the recommended application deadline will allow your dedicated admissions associate time to work with you and prepare you for success.
- Start Date: October 23, 2023 | Recommended Deadline: October 9, 2023
- Start Date: January 8, 2024 | Recommended Deadline: December 18, 2023
- Start Date: March 11, 2024 | Recommended Deadline: February 26, 2024
- Start Date: May 6, 2024 | Recommended Deadline: April 24, 2024
- Start Date: July 1, 2024 | Recommended Deadline: June 24, 2024
One of our online admissions associates will be happy to help you with the admissions process and answer any questions you have.
Email: [email protected]