Today’s successful human resources professionals are versatile, often shifting between departments to work on employee development and recruitment, business leadership, and strategic planning. Our online Master of Science – Human Resource Management degree exposes students to the skills employers are seeking, preparing them to work in a wide variety of managerial and professional roles with both public and private organizations.
- Complete your degree in 15 months
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
In addition to developing skills in employee development, recruitment, and strategic planning, in our master's in human resources program you’ll also learn about:
- Applying models and theories of human resource management to improve overall organizational competitiveness
- Supporting organizational competitiveness and strategic initiatives through human resource functions
- Developing strategies to create diverse and inclusive work environments
- Applying ethical conduct, legal requirements and regulatory guidelines in human resources
- Handling change management and succession planning
- Focusing on organizational behavior and strategic human resource management
- Earn your degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
- Learn from industry-focused faculty with years of experience in human resources
- Curriculum aligns with industry-relevant guidelines determined by the Society for Human Resource Management and the HR Certification Institute
- Curriculum supports students who wish to obtain professional certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- If you have a GPA of 2.85 or higher, you are not required to take the GMAT. For more on graduate admissions requirements, click here
- Organizational Change Management
- Strategic Compensation & Benefits
- Human Resources Metrics & Statistical Research
- Human Resources in a Global Environment
- Advanced Organizational Behavior
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Science degree.
Click here for complete course information for the program.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Human Resource Management careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.
“Students learning online are busy, passionate multitaskers. They are active learners. They are future leaders.” — Arthur Graziano, LPD