Whether you aspire to manage operations at a hotel or resort, run a boutique hotel or bed-and breakfast, or oversee a hospitality chain at the corporate level, this Hotel & Lodging Management bachelor's degree will give you the career insight and knowledge you need to succeed. Learn from respected and connected experts, who understand and teach the many facets of the field. From studying courses centered around revenue management, front-of-the-house operations, marketing and brand, international property development, food-and-beverage systems, and more, graduates will be well-versed in the industry and professionally prepared to excel in their careers.
This degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
- Complete your degree in 4 years
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of the hotel and lodging industry to address industry problems both locally and globally.
- Communicate professionally in all aspects of the hotel and lodging industry.
- Use decision-support tools to solve problems and facilitate organizational processes within the hotel and lodging industry environment.
- Maximize resources to promote sustainable operations through ethically responsible decision making.
- Perform effectively as a global manager in the multinational hospitality industry.
- Apply financial reasoning and performance analysis to evaluate issues in the hotel environment.
- Benefit from our convenient, online format
- Apply learned techniques in real-world scenarios and projects
- Complete electives and requirements from a broad variety of courses
- Learn from experienced instructors who help you connect theory with practice
During our online Hotel & Lodging Management bachelor's degree, you’ll take major courses like:
- Managing the Hotel Guest Experience
- Leading Service Excellence in the Hospitality Industry
- Sustainable Hotel Support Operations
- Hotel Food and Beverage Operations Control
- Hospitality Sales and Meeting Management
- And More
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Hotel & Lodging Management careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.