Whether you aspire to manage operations at a hotel or resort, run a boutique hotel or bed-and breakfast, or oversee a hospitality chain at the corporate level, this bachelor’s degree in Hotel & Lodging Management will give you the career insight and knowledge you need to succeed. Learn from respected and connected experts, who understand and teach the many facets of the field. From studying courses centered around revenue management, front-of-the-house operations, marketing and brand, international property development, food-and-beverage systems, and more, graduates will be well-versed in the industry and professionally prepared to excel in their careers.
This degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
- Complete your degree in 4 years
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of the hotel and lodging industry to address industry problems both locally and globally.
- Communicate professionally in all aspects of the hotel and lodging industry.
- Use decision-support tools to solve problems and facilitate organizational processes within the hotel and lodging industry environment.
- Maximize resources to promote sustainable operations through ethically responsible decision making.
- Perform effectively as a global manager in the multinational hospitality industry.
- Apply financial reasoning and performance analysis to evaluate issues in the hotel environment.
- Benefit from our convenient, online format
- Apply learned techniques in real-world scenarios and projects
- Complete electives and requirements from a broad variety of courses
- Learn from experienced instructors who help you connect theory with practice
During our online bachelor's degree in Hotel & Lodging Management, you’ll take major courses like:
- Managing the Hotel Guest Experience
- Leading Service Excellence in the Hospitality Industry
- Sustainable Hotel Support Operations
- Hotel Food and Beverage Operations Control
- Hospitality Sales and Meeting Management
- And More
Click here for complete course information for the program.