Increase your knowledge of lean principles and methodologies, logistics strategy, operations management, and systems analysis. These targeted courses will provide for growth in leadership in continuous improvement and operations workforce development.
Now enrolling for spring 2021!
- 6 months or less to complete your program
- 8-week course length
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for leadership opportunities within operations and supply chain management
- Earn credit applicable toward your future JWU graduate degree in operations and supply chain management
- Transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution are required for admission to this program.
- The tuition for the program is $4,455.