Get Started Now
In less than 10 minutes, you can complete your application and be on your way to reaching your academic goals!
If you have questions about your application or program, please contact your dedicated JWU representative, Nick Medeiros at 401-598-1332 or [email protected].
Here's What You Can Expect from JWU
- 15% partnership tuition benefit toward a Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Flexible, 100% online format allows you to learn on your time, anywhere
- Eight-week courses and generous transfer policies so you can finish faster
- Personalized advising and complete access to university academic resources
Wellness Workdays Program
Dietetic interns at Wellness Workdays are eligible to apply for a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) through JWU Online. As you progress in your degree program, your academic advisor will walk you through all academic requirements, help you register for courses, and answer any questions you might have. As you complete your core courses, you will choose from one of the following industry-relevant concentrations to round out your studies:
- Worksite Wellness and Health Promotion
- Nutrition Communications and Marketing
- Sports Nutrition and Entrepreneurship
*Concentrations and course offerings are subject to change.
If you have questions about your dietetic internship through Wellness Workdays, contact them here.