As a hospitality professional, you want to deliver consistent and exceptional guest services and products that meet quality and safety standards. Gain an understanding of what it takes to solve problems in the service industry using Six Sigman and Lean principles. Increase your ability to effectively build your team and hire and retain employees. Plus, grasp a deeper understanding of technologies that will increase your efficiency and effectiveness at work. Quality challenges have increased as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, and these challenges provide opportunities for effective management and leadership of quality through and beyond the current crisis. Learn from a world-renowned hospitality leader through Johnson & Wales!
*Now enrolling for spring 2021!
- 8 months or less to complete your program
- 8-week course length
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for leadership opportunities within the hospitality business model
- Earn credit applicable toward your future JWU degree in hospitality
- Spreadsheet Design for Business Solutions
- Food & Beverage Human Resources
- Leading Service Excellence in the Hospitality Industry
- Front of the House Operations Management
- Admission to this program requires proof of high school completion or a GED.
Note: Students who enroll in this certificate program are ineligible for financial aid. Contact Online Student Financial Services (855-598-5040 or [email protected]) for options.