Effective business communication serves as a critically important skill for professionals across many industries. Johnson & Wales University’s micro-certificate in Executive Communication teaches students how the art of storytelling in business inspires innovation, builds community, and enables needed change in business. You’ll learn business communication skills to tailor messaging to executives, industry leaders, organizational colleagues, and many others. You’ll gain executive communication training to enhance your communication styles in written and oral formats.
Our micro-certificate is taught by faculty with industry expertise in executive and business communication. Our online graduate micro-certificate program is designed for working professionals and provides executive communication training and best practices for communication strategies. You’ll also develop a personal communication style to promote cohesive and effective communication at all levels.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s John Hazen White College of Arts & Sciences.
- 6 months or less to complete your program
- 8-week course length
- 15:1 student to faculty ratio
- 95.4% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
Benefits of Earning your Certificate with JWU
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for leadership opportunities within any industry
- Earn credit applicable towards your future JWU graduate degree
- Leadership Communication
- Storytelling as a Business Tool
- Strategic Communications
Admissions & Tuition
- Transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution are required for admission to this program.
- Discounted Tuition Rate Available.
NOTE: Students who enroll in this certificate program are ineligible for financial aid. Contact Student Financial Services for options.