UNDERGRADUATE MICRO-CERTIFICATE IN – Food Compliance
8 months or less
to complete your degree
student to faculty ratio
career outcomes rate
It’s more important than ever to meet food-compliance standards. Throughout this certificate program, you will explore food safety and environmental sanitation through the management lens. You will learn to read and interpret the FDA Model Food Code and implement the statutes of the code in a restaurant simulation. In the end, you will be prepared to be a leader in food compliance in a variety of areas, ranging from high-end restaurants to healthcare organizations.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Hospitality Management.
BENEFITS OF EARNING YOUR CERTIFICATE WITH JWU
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for leadership opportunities within the food industry
- Foundations of Leadership Studies
- Medical Food Service
- Food Code and Policy (prereq: FSM1165 or approved sanitation certificate)
- Introduction to Public Health
ADMISSIONS & TUITION
- Proof of high school completion or a GED is required for admission to this program.
Note: Students who enroll in this certificate program are ineligible for financial aid. Contact Online Student Financial Services (855-598-5040 or [email protected]) for options.