GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN – Hospitality
to complete your degree
student to faculty ratio
career outcomes rate
Take the next step in your hospitality career with a graduate certificate in Hospitality from Johnson & Wales University. This 100-percent online hospitality management certification will give you the insight, strategies, and skills you need to succeed … and the convenience to pursue your education anytime, anywhere. Plus, every credit earned in your graduate certificate in Hospitality can be applied to one of JWU’s many graduate degree programs in Hospitality. Please note that this is a graduate-level certificate and applicants are required to have already earned an undergraduate degree.
Note: This certificate program is eligible for financial aid.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Hospitality Management.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Our online programs in hospitality operations were developed in collaboration with industry experts to help you attain the skills necessary to take your career to the next level. You’ll learn to:
- Take a leadership approach to any management role within your organization
- Develop strategies for developing and expanding your base of brand-loyal guests
- Form and apply ethical tactics for mitigating operational challenges within the industry
THE BENEFITS OF GRADUATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS WITH JWU
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for leadership opportunities within the hospitality business model
- Earn credit applicable toward your future JWU graduate degree in hospitality
Coursework for your Graduate Certificate online program in Hospitality includes:
- Research & Inquiry
- Hospitality and Tourism Global Issues
Plus, your choice of two of the following courses:
- Strategic Marketing in Service Dominant Logic
- Franchising and Licensing
- Benchmarking and Operations Analysis in the Hospitality Industry
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Competitive Strategies in Hospitality
What Can You Do With This CERTIFICATE?
Want to explore careers in this field? Through Lightcast’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Hospitality Operations careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Lightcast. Lightcast has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.