UNDERGRADUATE MICRO-CERTIFICATE IN – Technical Writing & Editing
Less than 1 year
to complete your degree
student to faculty ratio
career outcomes rate
Communication matters in the workplace. Clear instructions keep industries moving forward, and a large piece of the messaging is technical communication. Develop your ability to convey essential yet complex information in the form of manuals, instructions, journals, guides, and more so that tasks can be easily understood and processed. Put your writing and editing skills to work through courses that focus on perfecting your technical writing skills.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s John Hazen White College of Arts & Sciences.
BENEFITS OF EARNING YOUR CERTIFICATE WITH JWU
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for leadership opportunities within the technical writing and editing field
- Earn credit applicable towards your future JWU degree
- Rhetoric & Composition I
- Rhetoric & Composition II
- Introduction to Technical Communication
- Technical Editing
ADMISSIONS & TUITION
- Admission to this program requires proof of high school completion or a GED.
Note: Students who enroll in this certificate program are ineligible for financial aid. Contact Online Student Financial Services (855-598-5040 or [email protected]) for options.