Fine-tune your fashion management skills and learn to lead in a fast-paced industry with a Master of Business Administration — Global Fashion Merchandising Management degree!
This online MBA program offered through Johnson & Wales University combines advanced business skills and specific knowledge of the global fashion industry.
During this online fashion graduate program, you'll develop expertise in areas such as sustainability, merchandise management, consumer behavior, production and manufacturing, and marketing and retailing of textiles and materials.
Now enrolling for Summer 2019!
- Complete your degree in two years
- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of this MBA degree, graduates are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision making at operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision making in domestic and global organizations.
- Develop innovative and strategic solutions to resolve challenges in the global fashion and merchandising industries.
- Complete coursework and assignments at your own pace through our convenient online format.
- Learn from faculty with years of experience in business, who can help inform your career.
- Participate in experiential learning assignments, designed to prepare you for advanced-level positions with public and private organizations.
While pursuing your MBA with a concentration in Fashion Merchandising & Retailing, you'll take courses like:
- Concepts and Theories in Fashion Merchandising
- Ethics in the Fashion Industry
- Sustainability in the Apparel and Retail Industry
- Merchandising Management in the 21st century
This concentration is intended to enhance the foundation in business administration delivered through the core courses of JWU's MBA program. All foundation courses should be completed prior to registering for core and concentration courses. Review the course descriptions for more information on this program.
*Graduates of this degree program will earn a Master of Business Administration degree.