Recognized as the largest industry in the world with one of the fastest-growing fields for future employment, the hospitality industry provides a multitude of career options for students. With an MBA in International Beverage Management from Johnson & Wales University, you’ll develop an advanced knowledge of the beverage sector to become a hospitality industry thought leader.
Through this program, you’ll study beverage products and production, beverage management, beverage distribution, current, new, and emerging markets, consumers, and the value chain for global beverages. You’ll apply your program knowledge in the industry to make business decisions, produce positive results in the marketplace, explore developing trends, and operate in an exciting and fast-changing business environment.
Careers in beverage sales and management are expected to grow by 17% from 2020 to 2030, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. With an MBA degree in International Beverage Management, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and expand your beverage knowledge locally, nationally, and internationally.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
- 2 Years to complete your degree
- 8-week course length
- 15:1 student to faculty ratio
- 96.8% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision-making at the operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision-making in domestic and global organizations.
- Demonstrate competence with practical techniques used to analyze the sensory properties of beverages.
- Benefit from our convenient 100% online format designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from professional faculty with hospitality industry experience
- Earn your degree from one of the largest educators of hospitality professionals in North America
- Develop the skills needed to become an industry thought leader in the beverage sector
- Take advantage of convenient start dates that allow you to begin when you are ready
While pursuing your online MBA in International Beverage Management, you’ll take major courses like:
- Advanced Global Wine Studies
- Advanced Global Studies in Beer and Brewing Operations
- Advanced Global Spirits Studies
- Contemporary Issues in the Global Beverage Industry
- …And more!
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.