Accelerate your career in business or management with a project management degree from Johnson & Wales University!
This online Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in Project Management is a 12-course, 36-credit program that covers topics such as business analysis, project and portfolio management, design, implementation, and management of business operations and processes.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Business and is also available at our Providence campus.
- 2 Years to complete your degree
- 8-week course length
- 15:1 student to faculty ratio
- 95.4% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of this MBA degree, graduates are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision making at operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision making in domestic and global organizations.
- Create a comprehensive project plan to ensure desired project deliverables.
- Complete coursework and assignments at your own pace through our convenient online format.
- Learn from faculty with years of experience in business, who can help inform your career.
- Participate in experiential learning assignments, designed to prepare you for advanced-level positions with public and private organizations.
While pursuing your MBA with a concentration in Project Management, you'll take courses like:
- Project Management
- Team Dynamics
- Project Management Simulation I & II
- Business Policy and Strategy
This concentration is intended to enhance the foundation in business administration delivered through the core courses of JWU's MBA program. All foundation courses should be completed prior to registering for core and concentration courses.
*Graduates of this degree program will earn a Master of Business Administration degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Project Management careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.