Accelerate your career in business or management with a project management degree from Johnson & Wales University!
This online Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in Project Management is a 12-course, 36-credit program that covers topics such as business analysis, project and portfolio management, design, implementation, and management of business operations and processes.
Johnson & Wales is a Registered Educational Provider (REP) of the Project Management Institute (PMI) — the largest project management member association. Students who take MGMT6210 – Project Management can qualify to take the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam.
Now enrolling for Summer 2019!
- Complete your degree in two years
- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of this MBA degree, graduates are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision making at operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision making in domestic and global organizations.
- Create a comprehensive project plan to ensure desired project deliverables.
- Complete coursework and assignments at your own pace through our convenient online format.
- Learn from faculty with years of experience in business, who can help inform your career.
- Participate in experiential learning assignments, designed to prepare you for advanced-level positions with public and private organizations.
While pursuing your MBA with a concentration in Project Management, you'll take courses like:
- Project Management
- Team Dynamics
- Project Management Simulation I & II
- Business Policy and Strategy
This concentration is intended to enhance the foundation in business administration delivered through the core courses of JWU's MBA program. All foundation courses should be completed prior to registering for core and concentration courses. Review the course descriptions for more information on this program.
*Graduates of this degree program will earn a Master of Business Administration degree.