Achieve business competencies that propel your leadership abilities in the nonprofit sector and beyond with this MBA in Nonprofit Management degree. The program will expand on the necessary strategic- and creative-thinking skills that will allow you to stand out in today’s kinetic and evolving nonprofit environment. Through our specialized business administration curriculum — developed and updated in collaboration with students and experienced industry leaders — you’ll expand your current body of knowledge to assess the current and future needs of the nonprofit field.
- Complete your degree in 2 years
- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision-making at operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Access and evaluate business entities, taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision-making in domestic and global organizations.
- Apply appropriate decision-making processes and skills to effectively manage nonprofit organizations.
- Earn your Nonprofit Management MBA degree at your own pace, in as few as 15 months with our accelerated schedule
- Benefit from curriculum informed by today’s nonprofit employers — learn the skills they’re looking for
- Take advantage of four convenient start dates that allow you to begin when you are ready
- Learn from faculty with years of real-world experience in the nonprofit sector
- If you have a GPA of 2.85 or higher, you are not required to take the GMAT. For more on graduate admissions requirements, click here
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Financial Management and Budgeting in Nonprofit Organizations
- Program Evaluation
- Financial Reporting and Control
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Nonprofit Management careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.
“I feel that it is my responsibility to give students regular and focused engagement, encouraging them to expand upon points and ideas, and revealing my own quirks and willingness to learn from others.” — M. Tom Eskey Jr., DPA