Bachelor of Science – Digital Marketing & Social Media
to complete your degree
student to faculty ratio
career outcomes rate
The contemporary business world has an increasing need for professionals who can effectively comprehend, plan, and communicate brand messaging across various digital networks and platforms. Through targeted social media marketing courses, this online bachelor’s degree in digital marketing and social media prepares students with the knowledge to plan comprehensive social strategies—including SEO, content marketing, and digital advertising—analyze sophisticated data, and drive the online solutions necessary for success. Bring advanced communication and technological skills to a variety of business sectors and industries with this marketing and social media degree!
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Business.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Upon completion of the program, graduates will gain the ability to:
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate the effectiveness of social media and digital marketing strategies.
- Analyze, evaluate, and redesign existing digital marketing and/or social media strategies to optimize an organitzation’s online presence.
- Provide data driven solutions for the management of content in social media and online marketing campaigns.
- Communicate complex data sets to both technical and non-technical audiences.
WHY EARN YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA DEGREE ONLINE WITH JWU?
- Benefit from our convenient online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Take advantage of multiple year-round start dates that allow you to begin when you are ready
- Participate in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Prepare for a variety of management and leadership careers in digital marketing and social media
While earning your digital marketing and social media bachelor’s degree, you’ll take major courses like:
- Digital Media Planning
- Search Engine Marketing
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
*Some courses may be 16 weeks long.
What Can You Do With This Degree?
Want to explore careers in this field? Through Lightcast’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Digital Marketing & Social Media careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Lightcast. Lightcast has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.