GRADUATE MICRO-CERTIFICATE IN – Operations & Supply Chain Management
6 months or less
to complete your degree
student to faculty ratio
career outcomes rate
Increase your knowledge of lean principles and methodologies, logistics strategy, operations management, and systems analysis. These targeted courses will provide for growth in leadership in continuous improvement and operations workforce development.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Business.
BENEFITS OF EARNING YOUR CERTIFICATE WITH JWU
- Take advantage of our online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Learn from faculty with industry experience who integrate theory with practice
- Acquire real-world exposure through our experiential education model
- Prepare for leadership opportunities within operations and supply chain management
- Earn credit applicable toward your future JWU graduate degree in operations and supply chain management
- Operations Management
- Effective Leadership
- Designing & Managing Supply Chains
ADMISSIONS & TUITION
- Transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution are required for admission to this program.
- Discounted Tuition Rate Available.
NOTE: Students who enroll in this certificate program are eligible for financial aid. Contact Student Financial Services for options.