MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – General (One Year)
to complete your degree
student to faculty ratio
career outcomes rate
Streamline your business career with an online accelerated Master of Business Administration degree from Johnson & Wales University.
This one-year MBA program explores executive business competencies, professional leadership, and strategic and creative thinking skills. It is designed to allow students to complete all requirements of an MBA in 12 months, beginning in the fall or spring semester. Students will complete four classes a semester, including in the summer term.
*Students are expected to have completed all foundation courses before beginning program.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Business and is also available at our Providence campus.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision making at operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision making in domestic and global organizations.
WHY EARN YOUR MBA ONLINE WITH JWU?
- Benefit from our 100-percent online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Participate in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Prepare for a variety of careers in business
While pursuing your business administration degree online, you’ll take major courses like:
- Financial Management
- Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Law
- Global Economic Environments
- And more
*Graduates of this degree program will earn a Master of Business Administration degree.
What Can You Do With This Degree?
Want to explore careers in this field? Through Lightcast’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Master of Business Administration careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own. The information provided on the site is provided by Lightcast. Lightcast has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.