Pursue your masters in engineering management online with Johnson & Wales University!
Designed for those with a bachelor’s degree in STEM-related programs and industry professionals looking to get ahead, students will learn the tools needed to lead and manage projects in today’s world of engineering. This program integrates the fields of engineering, technology and business to best prepare students for leadership and management careers in engineering management.
Taking courses ranging from statistical analysis to new product development, graduates of this program will gain the theoretical, quantitative and analytical skills and tools they will need to be an effective leader of an engineering management team.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Engineering & Design.
- 2 Years to complete your degree
- 8-week course length
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Demonstrate quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills and techniques in engineering management.
- Apply a multidisciplinary approach when making engineering management decisions.
- Demonstrate organizational and leadership skills needed to manage projects and processes.
- Earn your degree at your own pace, in as little as two years with our accelerated schedule.
- With multiple start dates, you can begin when you are ready.
- Benefit from curriculum informed by today’s employers and learn the skills they are looking for.
Students in this program will take courses like:
- New Product Development
- Project Management
- Predictive Modeling
- Designing & Managing Supply Chains
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Master of Science (MS) degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about engineering management careers, click the Career Coach button below.