Do you want to accelerate your hospitality career?
There's no doubt about it — experience counts in the hospitality industry.
But to get ahead and stand out in a competitive job market, more and more hospitality professionals are discovering the value of a hospitality degree. In fact, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the highest-paying hospitality jobs require at least a bachelor's degree.
We went right to the source and asked experts with decades of hospitality experience and students and alumni for their take on what you can do with a hospitality degree.
With this e-book, get an insider's look at:
- Five exciting hospitality careers, including degree requirements, employment estimates, projected job growth, salaries, and what employers are looking for in ideal candidates
- Takeaways from a 21-year employee of Marriott International
- What it's like to work for Expedia, the Miami Dolphins, and Ben & Jerry's
- How to build not one—but four—hotels from the ground up
- The reasons a Starwood-VP-and-CFO-turned-professor gives his students for pursuing a formal hospitality education
- Why a hospitality degree has made a difference in the lives of alumni
Fill out the quick form on this page to immediately download this e-book and answer "What Can You Do with a Hospitality Degree?"