Develop a thorough understanding of the multifaceted global business environment with this Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) – International Business. Expand your perspective of global business aspects and your ability to demonstrate the business skills that today’s employers desire. International Business degree graduates are prepared for entry-level management positions with firms in a variety of industries that operate in the global environment.
This degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
- Complete your degree in 4 years
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
As a student in this Business Administration – International Business online degree program, you’ll learn to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of business administration
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations through a variety of professional methods within business administration
- Use decision-support tools to resolve contemporary business issues using ethical business practices
- Demonstrate the value of cultural awareness, cultural sensitivity and diversity in a global business environment through context-appropriate communication and decision-making
- Synthesize the global dynamics of the social, political, cultural and legal environments to make appropriate strategic recommendations
- Complete your International Business degree online on your schedule with our convenient online format
- Build your skills with experienced-based learning – the core of our educational experience
- Learn career-relevant curriculum from faculty with years of industry experience
- International Culture and Protocol
- International Resource Management
- International Business Law
- International Finance
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree.
Click here for complete course information for the program.
“In the online setting, each student voice is distinct. It allows each student to be heard, and it gives me an opportunity to help to bring out their unique interests, concerns, and ideas.” — Elizabeth Robson, JD