Develop a thorough understanding of the multifaceted global business environment with this Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) – International Business. Expand your perspective of global business aspects and your ability to demonstrate the business skills that today’s employers desire. International Business degree graduates are prepared for entry-level management positions with firms in a variety of industries that operate in the global environment.
This degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
- 4 Years to complete your degree
- 8-week course length
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio
- 97.7% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of business administration.
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations through a variety of professional methods within business administration.
- Use decision-support tools to resolve contemporary business issues using ethical business practices.
- Demonstrate the value of cultural awareness, cultural sensitivity and diversity in a global business environment through context appropriate communication and decision-making.
- Synthesize the global dynamics of the social, political, cultural and legal environments to make appropriate strategic recommendations.
- Complete your International Business degree online on your schedule with our convenient online format
- Build your skills with experienced-based learning – the core of our educational experience
- Learn career-relevant curriculum from faculty with years of industry experience
- International Culture and Protocol
- International Resource Management
- International Business Law
- International Finance
- And more
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about International Business careers, click the Career Coach button below.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.
“In the online setting, each student voice is distinct. It allows each student to be heard, and it gives me an opportunity to help to bring out their unique interests, concerns, and ideas.” — Elizabeth Robson, JD