The world of business encompasses, literally, the entire world. Multinational corporations can have interests and operations in every corner of the world. Crossing borders and continents, they are always looking for the next new market, growth opportunity or acquisition. Building, growing, buying, selling, operating, developing, succeeding—this is commerce on a global scale. To continue to grow and be profitable, these multinational corporations need more than a global strategy and readily available resources, they need professionals with next-level business skills—international skills. They need you.
Give yourself the tools you need to be the solution they’re looking for. Earn your Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) – International Business from Johnson & Wales University online and discover what it takes to achieve success for your company (and your career) anywhere in the world.
This comprehensive online degree program is designed to give you a thorough understanding of the multifaceted global business environment. From management principles, accounting practices and organizational dynamics to the effective use of human resources, your program covers a number of business areas and issues—all from an international perspective.
Bottom line? You’ll expand your perspective of global business essentials and boost your ability to demonstrate the business skills that today’s employers desire. These are the international business skills you’ll need to pursue entry-level management positions with firms in a variety of industries that operate in the global environment and international markets. Learn what it takes to get your international business career off to a powerful start with an online degree from Johnson & Wales University!
Note: This online degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
This program is offered in collaboration with JWU’s College of Business.
Ready to take the next step? Start your application today.
- 4 Years to complete your degree
- 8-week course length*
- 15:1 student to faculty ratio
- 96.8% career outcomes rate
- 100% Online career-focused curriculum
This online degree program, with its focus on international business, dives deeply into the inner workings involved in the successful operation of multinational corporations. From business analytics to human resources, you’ll cover a number of operational and departmental essentials, including brand marketing, supply chain management, organizational dynamics, finance and more. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to match your education to your career future in international markets with a selection of global studies electives focused on different regions throughout the world, including China, the Pacific Rim, Latin America & the Caribbean, Russia & Eastern Europe, and Africa & the Middle East.
Upon completion of this bachelor’s program in international business, graduates will have the skills needed to:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values of business administration to a global marketplace.
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations through a variety of professional methods within business administration.
- Use decision-support tools to resolve contemporary business issues using ethical business practices.
- Demonstrate the value of cultural awareness, cultural sensitivity and diversity in a global business environment through context appropriate communication and decision-making.
- Synthesize the global dynamics of the social, political, cultural and legal environments to make appropriate strategic recommendations.
- Complete your International Business degree online on your schedule with our convenient online format
- Build your global business skills with experienced-based learning – the core of our educational experience
- Learn career-relevant curriculum from faculty with years of industry experience
While pursuing your online degree in global business, you’ll hone your international trade skills in courses like:
- International Culture and Protocol
- International Resource Management
- International Business Law
- International Finance
- And more
*Some courses may be 16 weeks long.
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests.
You are now leaving Johnson & Wales’ (JWU) site and going to a site not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of any site other than our own.The information provided on the site is provided by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). EMSI has indicated to us the information provided is fair and reasonable. We do not make any representations or warranties, nor do we accept liability or responsibility, as to the accuracy or use of the information. Additional links may also be provided, including those relating to employment opportunities.
You are responsible for performing due diligence, such as ensuring the listings are for actual jobs and that your private and personal information are protected, when using or relying on information from any site.
“In the online setting, each student voice is distinct. It allows each student to be heard, and it gives me an opportunity to help to bring out their unique interests, concerns, and ideas.” — Elizabeth Robson, JD